Become a registered member.
If you would like to become a member of the Northeast Auto Auction and access our Dealer Online Portal, we require that you download each form below and follow the instructions listed. (All forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view.)
- Download Dealer Application Form
- Download Auto Credit Reference Form
- Download Power of Attorney Form
- Download Tax id Form (W9)
Please sign and complete all forms before returning to us along with the following documents:
- A copy of your current dealers license
- Signed and completed authorization for all representatives of your company
- A copy of each representative's drivers license, including the owner
- A retail sales certificate (Maine only)
- Signed bank reference letter with copy of a business check
- Signed (POA) Power of Attorney
- Signed and completed W-9 form
In order to complete the application process in the most efficient manner possible, please fax the application and required documentation to (207) 439-9305 prior to the sale day (Tuesday) or email to email@example.com. A bidder badge will be issued only to those representatives authorized on Page 2 of the application. All buyers must have a current bidder badge to access the bidding floor. Please feel free to contact Dealer Registration at (207) 439-9300. All information provided will be handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
We look forward to working with you and serving your auction needs.
Putting you first, keeps us first.
Floor Plan Financing
We offer the following Floor Plan sources: